Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Matchey Matchey

I love to dress my boys in matching clothes, as evidenced by the fact that you will usually see my boys wearing matching shirts and coordinating khaki shorts on any given day. We call it the Bean uniform. But I can honestly say that I never try to coordinate my attire to match with my little men. So I was quite surprised one day when a number of friends (and even some strangers) pointed out to me that me and my boys were all wearing matching clothes.
In all fairness, I must point out that my shirt really is a light colored pink and the boys shirts are white. But per a friend's request I decided to blog about our "Matchey, Matchey" day.
I just love my little men in their Bean uniforms. I think they're so cute!

post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: