Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of school

Well, it's hard to believe that my little boy is growing up. Here is Joshua Stephen on his first day of pre-school.
Joshua Stephen is so excited to get to go to school. The name of his three year old class is the "Little Pelicans" (named after the school mascot). He has been talking about how he gets to go to "Little Pelican" school all summer. So yesterday when I asked him what he thought he would learn at school, he said "I think I'll learn how to act like a pelican and maybe get to dress like a pelican".
Here's Joshua Stephen with his favorite gal pal and carpool buddy, Maya.
Could they be any cuter?
They look so grown up!
I am so proud of my little man.
Sweet Maggie and I went through all of the emotions of dropping off our kiddos at school for the first time. It is so bitter sweet watching my little ones grow up.
Caleb was there to help encourage Big Brother (and support Mommy) on his first day of school.
After looking in to a number of different pre-school programs we decided to send Joshua Stephen to Covenant Christian School. We are so impressed with the great structure and wonderful curriculum they have for their three year old class. Plus they really focus on just loving little ones and pointing them to Christ.
Look how small my baby looks in this big school.
There's no slowing down for little brother- we're on our way to class.
Joshua Stephen made himself right at home in his new classroom.
Here he is greeting his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Byars. I couldn't be leaving my boy in better hands.

post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: