Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Gotta love Mickey Mouse!!!

You just have to love Mickey Mouse- or at least I do. I often refer to Disney as "My Happy Place". I don't know why, but there is just something about Mickey Mouse, princess castles, fun characters and Disney in general that brings a smile to my face. So after being away from Disneyworld for almost 17 months (we lived in Orlando Joshua Stephen's first year of life and we had season passes to Disneyworld so we made lots of fun trips to visit Mickey Mouse), we decided it was time to go and visit my Happy Place once again. But this time we decided we would give Disneyland a try. It was a non-stop three days- if we weren't sleeping then we were inside Disneyland having fun. Joshua Stephen loved it, and each morning when he woke up the first thing he would say is "I want to go to Disneyland". Without a doubt, I think we did Disney to the fullest and we loved every minute of it!!!

No comments: