Friday, November 16, 2007

Poppa Larry's Visit

We were so excited to have Poppa Larry and Hyang Mi come visit us here in St. Louis! This was my Dad's first visit to St. Louis so it was fun to get to show him where we live and to introduce him to some of my favorite friends. We got to enjoy lots of the sites of St. Louis like our incredible zoo, our famous arch as well as some upscale shopping. I especially enjoyed the weekend because I didn't make a single meal- my Dad treated us to lots of fun meals out at some of my favorite restaurants. And Poppa Larry had fun getting to share some of his ice cream with cute little Caleb (who still drinks only milk). We also got to have some fun cuddle time on the couch and show Poppa Larry all of our favorite toys. We can't wait til' our Poppa Larry comes for another visit!

No comments: