Monday, November 5, 2007

My Husband- The Pheasant Warrior



Well, I am happy to say that my weekend of being a hunter's widow paid off. Our freezer (along with our neighbors deep freeze) are overflowing with pheasant thanks to Dawson's successful hunting trip this weekend. Dawson and his friend Lee traveled to Kansas this weekend for the opening day of pheasant season. Dawson had a great time and he returned home late Sunday night exhausted and sick (he now has a little head cold). He brought beautiful pheasant feathers home for Joshua Stephen, lots of pictures for Caleb to look at, and a big kiss just for me. We are excited to have our Pheasant Warrior home and we can't wait to sample some of his fine pheasant cuisine.
Dawson said watching the hunting dogs work their magic was pretty incredible.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly Park Photography said...

Sweet! Especially like the Disney Photos....you make me laugh Shanna :)