Thursday, November 1, 2007

Caleb's thoughts on Disney

Fun in the sun here we come!!!
Do you think they know I am asleep under these glasses?

You want me to wake up to meet who?
Some Mouse guy? (I think my Mom might be a little obsessed.)
Big Brother sure does like to take me on rides.
I'm plump tuckered out. I think I'll take a nap.
Well, Caleb was as content to be at Disneyland as he is anywhere else. He is a pretty easy going little guy so he pretty much likes wherever we are. He enjoyed taking in all of the sights and sounds of Disneyland, but he didn't let that interfere with any of his regularly scheduled plans like napping or taking a break to play and oohhh and ahhh at Mom and Dad. All in all, we think he had a great first trip to meet the Big Cheese- Mickey Mouse!
.Posted by Picasa

No comments: