Saturday, February 27, 2010

Front Talk

Ahhh, the joys of growing up. At the moment we are learning about respect and not talking back in the Bean household. The other night we had a fun friend over for dinner (the ever so sweet Kami Jones), and I had to point out to Joshua Stephen that he was talking back, which is strictly prohibited in the Bean household. Joshua Stephen thought to himself for a moment and then in a very upset tone he said "I am not talking back, that is front talk". He wanted so badly to make his point, he just didn't know how to do it politely. Of course, I tried to respond appropriately, but I just couldn't keep from laughing. Then Joshua Stephen broke into a big smile and started to laugh.
Who knew I could learn so much from my four year old. And to think I didn't even know that "Front Talk" existed until I was blessed with this creative Little Man. Ohh, the joys of parenting- at least my kids keep it fun along the way.

post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: