Friday, March 7, 2008

Good reason to fuss

Caleb has been a little more fussy the last couple of days. So I was glad that we had his nine month check-up scheduled for today, that way I could have the doctor check and see if anything might be contributing to his sad condition. And today the doctor confirmed what I had been suspecting- my sweet little Caleb has an ear infection, but not just in one ear- he has an ear infection in both ears. He has a double whammy! Plus on top of that he also has a small eye infection and he is cutting new teeth. So in general, my little guy just doesn't feel well all over.
I'd say he has good reason to be fussy.
But despite all of his discomfort he is still managing to have some fun and bring smiles and giggles our way.
post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments: